- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Gen2 Learning: Blending Mobile and Manager Action to Execute a New Sales Process
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
Grainger was seeking a way to get a safety message to customers via our sales force without the training impacting face time. This created the challenge to train 3,000+ salespeople to enhance their selling approach and deliver this new message to thousands of customers in a consistent fashion, in a compressed time frame, and with limited time away from selling. To accomplish this, we needed to deploy a next generation blended learning program delivered just-in-time to an on-the-go workforce.
In this session you will learn how Grainger implemented an enterprise mobile learning platform for the sales force while concurrently developing content to teach them key new messaging to increase their sales. You will explore both the learning professional and business partner perspectives on how the overall program was planned, implemented, and supported in the age of myriad mobile challenges like security, authentication, integration, and private app stores.
In this session, you will learn:
- A blended approach using mobile, and you will address the roadblocks to such a large undertaking
- A beginning-to-end perspective on working with business partners and the learning area to create a blended approach
- Insights on how we engaged leaders at all levels to make the program a success
- About the tools used to make the content mobile and what tools were provided to the managers to support the program
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Microsoft Office Professional, GoMoLearning’s GoMo2 authoring platform, Articulate Storyline, OnPoint Digital’s CellCast Solution, and Apple iOS devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)
- Sr. Instructional Designer (eLearning Specialist)
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer