- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Polymathic Learning Design for Mobile
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
Director, Digital Learning Studio
So you’ve started your journey into building learning experiences, no matter the screen size. You’ve already built and feel confident about your eLearning, large-screen digital learning, and learning objects. However, your brand is critically important, so how do you create a consistent look, feel, and experience for learners across your entire learning ecosystem?
In this session, you will learn to consider all aspects of learning design and to follow the best practices and guidelines of the experts to achieve a unified instructional brand and theme across all learning experiences, no matter the screen size or intent. You will learn how and when to balance different design systems against different contexts. You will leave this session as a polymath, or a person of wide-ranging knowledge or learning, and apply these systems of design for learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- To identify the systems of design necessary for a consistent learning theme
- To integrate elements of various systems of design to form a consistent learning theme
- To determine when one system of design outweighs another
- The limits to which you should apply a given design system
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers with a basic knowledge of graphic, instructional, and user-related design.
in this session:
Micro-video, wiki, blogs, online self-paced courseware, mobile assessment, various mobile applications.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development