- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Training Needs Analysis—Do You Really Need That mLearning Course?
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
Most of the discussions around mobile learning are about how to develop for mobile. In the rush to go mobile, we’re skipping a step—deciding if we even should go mobile. So much mobile training is developed that isn’t needed in the first place, or that won’t solve a business need or fill a performance gap.
In this session you will explore a simple, guided process for identifying if training is really needed. You will examine the alternatives and other possible solutions to consider when mobile training isn’t the best option. You will discuss how to evaluate employee performance, how to identify the expected performance, and how to compare the two.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify actual employee performance
- How to identify expected employee performance
- How to compare performances to identify performance gap
- How to identify if training is the solution
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)