- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Augmented Reality, eProcedures, Gamification, and Experiential Technology
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
VP of Corporate Communications
Next generation visualization devices like Oculus Rift and Google Glass are changing the ways people learn. They will also change the ways we train in the eLearning industry with an emphasis on using mobile gamification, augmented reality, and electronic procedures across all mobile platforms.
In this session participants will explore how state-of-the-art experiential 3-D media and software will change the face of mobile learning and training. You will explore examples and case studies from some of the biggest companies in the oil and gas and technology industries. You will discuss obstacles related to augmented reality-based mobile learning. You will leave this session understanding where augmented reality fits into the future of mobile learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to intelligently develop for training that integrates into operations simulations
- How gamification facilitates retention and learning application
- How to overcome obstacles specific to interactive AR mobile learning
- Where the future of augmented reality lies and its place in eLearning and mLearning
Novice designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Augmented reality, virtual reality, mobile apps for tablets, smartphones, and touch screens, and wearables.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA