- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Getting the Most Out of User Experience in Mobile Learning
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
Now that mobile learning development is becoming more accessible to enterprise learning professionals, use cases are more common. Learning and development departments are deploying mLearning at an increasingly greater rate so they can reach their audiences with “just-in-time, just enough, and just for me” training deliverables. With the new wave of mobile learning, another issue has surfaced that really is not so new: Because mLearning introduces many unique aspects of context, usability, and design, there are now many instances of poor user experience (UX).
In this session participants will explore the practices that result in good mLearning user experience. You will analyze many of the factors that influence UX, and strengthen your understanding of how to leverage these factors. You will discuss usability, learner context, user interface (UI) design, mobile device affordances, user collaboration, and accessibility. You will experience a practical look at UX design and implementation in the enterprise, exploring real world use cases.
In this session, you will learn:
- The different influences on mobile learning user experience
- The role of interface design in good UX
- How context plays a major part in user experience
- How to leverage the unique affordances of mobile devices such as geolocation
- How social collaboration plays a role in successful user experience
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager