- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Case Study: Mobile Learning Project Management
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
So you are building your first mobile learning project in your organization—where do you start and what steps do you need to take to be successful? Just because you are experienced in managing an eLearning project doesn’t mean you are ready to project manage a mobile learning project. There are many differences, and plenty of new landmines to watch for.
In this session you will look at the project management steps of developing a mobile learning project, using a real case study as an example of what to do and what not to do. You will receive and examine a template and sample mobile learning project management plan that includes front-end analysis, specifications documents, budgets, change management plan, development plan, implementation plan, and project evaluation. You will leave this session with a new appreciation and preparedness for mobile learning project management.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to frame and pitch a mobile-app business strategy
- Elements and requirements of a successful mobile business case
- Project management considerations for a successful mobile-app development project
- How to identify key stakeholders
- Best practices for a successful mobile-app implementation plan
- How to transition the project to a delivery and deployment team
Novice designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Development software, project management software, and mobile devices (phones and tablets).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company