- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Adapt: The Responsive Learning Revolution
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
“There’s an app for that.” We hear this all too often and there’s definitely some truth in this statement. So how does this impact learning as a whole? We have to go beyond responsive design and develop learning that matches the way the learner uses their device, whether that’s at a desktop, tablet, or smartphone. Developing responsive content can be time-consuming and expensive.
In this session, you will explore common challenges in designing and developing responsive learning. You will examine the soon-to-be released open-source Adapt authoring tool. You will discuss tips and insights for developing responsive courses that meet learner needs and explore use cases of this design in practice, and you will leave this session understanding how to get the most out of responsive technology.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the multi-device learning revolution
- About the Adapt authoring tool and new features
- Tips and insights for designing and developing for multiple devices
- Use cases of responsive design in practice
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Adapt authoring tool, HTML5, and CSS.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)