- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Going Responsive with Captivate Interactions
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
Senior Learning Evangelist
Learning interactions in Adobe Captivate help eLearning authors easily add interactive elements to their courses. Authors can also build custom interactions using various Captivate interactive objects. For responsive and mobile learning courses, eLearning authors need to follow some best practices to make their designs work and look right on the mobile devices.
In this hands-on session you will learn how to add learning interactions and create custom interactions in responsive Captivate projects. You will learn best practices for how to set the size and position of these interactions so that they look and function correctly in your responsive courses. You will leave this session understanding many of the dos and don’ts for creating interactive responsive eLearning courses with Adobe Captivate.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to add a learning interaction in responsive courses
- How to create a custom click- and drag-based interaction in responsive courses
- How to set the size and position of the interaction
- Best practices for creating responsive eLearning courses
Novice designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate 8, iDevices, Android devices, and laptops.
Adobe Captivate 8
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA