- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.D.: Facilitating for Today’s Mobile-enhanced Audiences
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
Any time you’re in a meeting, class, or at a conference and look around the room you’re likely to see a number of people seemingly paying more attention to their mobile phones than to the topic at hand. These devices are not going away. The challenge we now face is keeping our face-to-face audiences engaged while competing with the myriad of mobile devices. The solution to this challenge is to leverage the devices themselves.
In this hands-on session participants will learn a number of different ways that mobile devices can be used to enhance face-to-face learning experiences. You will explore the many ways that gamification, social media, and more can be used to keep learners engaged in face-to-face learning. You will discuss and share a number of different activities that enhance learning using the devices learners are bringing into the workshops anyway.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to focus participant’s attention on your materials using their mobile devices
- How to incorporate participant’s mobile devices into your events
- How to create activities that enhance your events while engaging your participants with their mobile devices
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of using mobile devices in your activities
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Mobile devices, smartphones and tablets.
Smartphone or tablet.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)