- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Taking Measurement Mobile: Five Practical Solutions to Assess mLearning
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
We know that the workforce today is increasingly remote. Yet with all the support and dramatic early adoption for mobile learning, what we don’t yet know is how to either assess or measure mobile effectively, especially since it’s not as simple as applying the same success metrics from a traditional LMS to mobile. If you are considering a mobile learning strategy, how will you know if it’s working? And if you’re already deploying one, what triggers tell you if you need to change course?
In this session you will identify proven best practices for assessing your current programs as well as success measures for future projects. You will explore the business measures that point to performance improvements. You will examine relevant feedback channels beyond survey results and test scores, including dynamic, real-time feedback technology. At the end of this session, you will leave with a clear sense of how to assess existing mobile learning programs.
In this session, you will learn:
- What proven best practices exist against which you can assess your mLearning program
- What viable performance metrics can be applied to mLearning
- How to achieve best-in-class results with your mLearning program
- Specific dos and don’ts from other major companies when it comes to mLearning
Novice managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
Tablets and smartphones.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK