- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Adopting a Mobile Learning Mindset
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Senior Director, Product Marketing
The ongoing adoption of tablets and mobile apps for both personal and professional use provides a rare opportunity to combine eLearning with user-friendly mobile applications that will improve the performance of a workforce. At the same time, organizations continue to struggle with deploying mobile learning solutions. Learning and performance professionals need to bridge this gap.
In this session you will explore many of the common hurdles companies face when executing a mobile strategy. You will learn how mobile learning fits within a continuous learning environment. You will be introduced to a mobile app that is simple to deploy and that will help your employees remain engaged with industry thought leaders through videos, books, and audio anytime and anywhere. You will discover how employees will receive timely notifications and continuously learn from newly released content targeted to their own areas of interest.
In this session, you will learn:
- Not to limit yourself to a single monolithic solution for your mobile learning needs
- Not to fear deploying multiple mobile solutions
- From a variety of mobile solutions that will support a continuous learning model
- Simple, reliable first steps you can take to save time and deliver mobile learning to your employees
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company