- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.D.: Using QR Codes to Take the Learning into the Real World
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Learning Technology Lead
Mobile learning isn’t just for re-packaging eLearning. It is about going to where the learner is ... out in the real world, beyond the computer. The tried and true method for reaching people in the real world has been the QR code, but we’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what can be done with this simple tool. Because it can open any content, the QR code affords the designer an opportunity to make a lot of things happen for the learning experience.
In this session participants will explore new approaches for using QR codes for learning. You will examine ways to augment and enhance existing learning design via QR codes. You will discover how QR codes can be used to create entirely new learning experiences. You will discuss workplace applications for QR codes. You will experience QR code-based learning during this session.
In this session, you will learn:
- Several new options to add to your learning design arsenal using QR codes
- The opportunities that QR codes offer for creating new experiences
- Applications of QR code-enabled learning in the workplace
- What a QR code-enabled experience is like first-hand
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)