- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Get Going with Gamified Mobile
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Learning Infrastructure Designer
So, you think you want gamified mobile learning? You’re not alone. By some projections, the market for gamified mLearning applications will reach $2.3 billion by 2017, spurred on by an increase in the use of mobile devices and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) approaches. Your learners are already turning to mobile, and they’re expecting more engaging learning. But where do you start?
In this session you will learn from the research Anthem conducted that looked across the industry to see what others were doing to capitalize on relevant opportunities for its organizations. You will explore what works, and how to avoid some of the pitfalls and common mistakes. You will examine the many choices and decision points along the path to gamified mobile implementation, including approaches to forming your mobile gamification strategy. You will leave this session with a better awareness of the range of issues associated with mLearning gamification, as well as insights and approaches that will help you make the right choices for your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify key milestones, approaches, and tactics for formulating your mobile gamification strategy
- The elements required to formulate a solid business case for gamified mLearning
- The types of mobile gamification and the contexts in which they’re appropriate
- How to identify and evaluate gamified mLearning opportunities within your organization
- About gamified mLearning design, development, and deployment approaches
- The considerations for internally marketing and testing gamified mLearning solutions
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Mobile mockup and prototyping tools, mobile game design and development tools, mobile delivery platforms, and BYOD deployment management technologies.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development