- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Combining Curiosity, Creativity, and the World of Learning & Performance Support
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Chief Learning Strategist
Head of SkillCamp
It isn’t enough to build performance support solutions that are instructionally and technologically sound. Motivation and engagement are essential to ensure actual organizational impact. Engagement and creativity can be engineered and trained. They can also be incorporated into the actual design of learning and performance solutions.
In this session you will gain an overview of the discipline and research around curiosity, creativity, and engagement. You will learn how curiosity, creativity, and engagement can be intentionally incorporated into the overall organizational learning and performance strategy and you will assess your own thinking profile to determine your own preferences in the areas of curiosity, creativity, and engagement.
In this session, you will learn:
- About research related to curiosity and creativity as it applies to engagement
- How you can intentionally foster these traits
- How to enhance your strategy via creativity and curiosity
- How to assess your own creativity and curiosity.
Intermediate and advanced managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK