- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Mobile Video We Have; It’s Storage and Standardization We Need
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Mobile technologies have revolutionized how knowledge is captured in almost every industry. Today anyone can point a device and record information. The problem isn’t how to use mobile technology to capture knowledge; it’s how to manage and share all the mobile video that’s recorded. Multiple standards exist and continue to evolve. The range of recording devices has left video files that can’t easily be accessed, edited, and viewed on any device. What’s needed is a means to standardize all this content without asking content producers to reshoot all their videos.
In this session you will explore how a video content management system (VCMS) can be used to address the need to standardize organizational video. You will learn what you need to know in order to successfully deploy a mobile-friendly VCMS in your learning environment. You will discuss an up-to-the-second view of what’s possible in mobile video management. You will leave this session with insight into the right performance features to expect and the questions to ask when discussing how to implement a VCMS in your own organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- The common challenges that organizations face when trying to manage and share an influx of mobile video
- How a VCMS can integrate virtually all disparate mobile recording devices and standardize output
- How a VCMS can be modified and integrated with a variety of mobile recording devices
- How to overcome common challenges that other organizations have encountered when deploying a VCMS
- How to build a case for sourcing, building, or enhancing an organization’s VCMS in order to best take advantage of its mobile video content
Intermediate designers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK