- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
2015 Is the Year of Mobile Learning. Are You Ready?
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
General Manager, Technology
The mobile workforce will reach 1.3 billion in 2015, and people will have an average of 50 connected devices by 2020; meanwhile, mobile in the enterprise continues to lag. While 71 percent of senior IT leaders see mobile as strategic or transformational, only 18 percent today have a comprehensive mobile strategy.
In this session you will learn how mobile devices have transformed consumer and enterprise workflows (e.g., air travel, social media, and messaging) for the better, and how those transformations can be applied to mLearning. You will discuss why it is not about a simplified, less powerful learning experience on mobile devices, but rather a better way of learning in the moment of need with real knowledge that has an immediate impact on job performance.
In this session, you will learn:
- How mobile now dominates in a post-PC era
- The benefits of consumer and enterprise workflows for users
- Why the emergence of mLearning better supports actual on-the-job performance
- From real-world mLearning case studies with large global enterprises
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Early cellular devices and networks (Motorola DynaTAC), smartphone evolution from IBM's Simon to BlackBerry, and iOS/Android devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA