- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How to Create Programs That Impact Your Audience
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Profitability Master and CEO
Profitability Revolution Paradigm
Classroom programs don’t often translate well online. As a result, people watching programs online are often bored and do other things while “watching” the programs. They use the programs as “background noise,” and as a result, do not learn the information presented. This problem increases as more organizations push content to mobile devices.
In this session, you will explore various techniques that keep people focused online so that they are entertained and educated. You will learn what works, and what doesn’t work, on mobile devices. You will leave this session able to create better online and mobile content so that your audience learns and the organization gets greater value from your programs.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why you should think of your learners as your audience rather than your students
- How to develop content that engages your audience
- How to develop content that uses PowerPoint and graphics well
- What doesn't work online and on mobile devices
- How to use video to engage your audience
Novice and intermediate designers and managers.
discussed in this session:
Desktop and mobile streaming of content.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)