- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Comparing mLearning Development Tools
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Making the decision to add mobile technologies to your learning and performance strategy is one thing; making it happen is something else. One of the biggest challenges organizations run into once they make the decision to go mobile is choosing a tool to be used for mobile development. The mobile environment is very different than that of the desktop, and a tool that works in one space may not perform as well in another.
In this fast-paced and informative session, participants will review, compare, and contrast the various authoring tools available in today’s marketplace. You will examine which of today’s tools promise mobile learning delivery and how they do it. You will discover that different tools take different approaches, and you will discuss what is good, bad, and ugly about each tool. By attending this session you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the headaches that come from using the wrong tool for your particular needs.
In this session, you will learn:
- Which of today’s authoring tools support mobile learning
- The different approaches each tool takes with mobile
- What is good, bad, and ugly about each tools approach to mobile
- How to choose the best tool for your organization’s unique needs
Novice to advanced, designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Various mLearning authoring tools.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA