- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile Is Not a Second-class Citizen
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Director, Great Clips University
As iPads and mobile technology become more ingrained in all areas of our lives, we need to find ways to use the same tools in learning. But this shift can be extremely challenging for learning professionals and organizations to make.
In this session you will explore a case study of how a company moved learning from the classroom to the tablet. You will examine real examples of what has been done as well as the impact on participation and learning. You will discuss the challenges encountered along the way, what was learned, and how that changed plans for the future. You will discover how the mobile learning solution influenced user adoption by providing a mobile experience that is just as effective, if not more so, than learning via a computer.
In this session, you will learn:
- Considerations for designing a mobile interface
- How to implement a mobile solution
- How to use mobile capabilities to drive adoption
- Challenges and possible solutions to problems that arise with mobile implementation
Novice and intermediate project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
iPad and CellCast.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager