- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How We Built an Award-winning Enterprise App Store
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Staff Learning Technologist
You’re a top-performing company. You’ve started using a couple of mobile apps at work. How do you turn some inspired use of mobile into a broader strategy? One of the key components of this is creating an internal corporate ecosystem for mobile. So how can you get started? Should you build or buy? How do you navigate around issues with IT security and legal?
In this session you will learn from a case study of how Qualcomm created its own enterprise app store. You will discuss the initial questions, such as whether to build or buy, and the technical and nontechnical issues the company’s team faced in creating an award-winning enterprise app store. You will leave this session understanding the issues the team faced, the choices it had, and how different factors affected its decision making in creating the enterprise app store.
In this session, you will learn:
- What affected Qualcomm’s decisions in building its enterprise app store
- What technology and design choices were made to solve the issues
- How the team navigated around issues with IT security and legal
- How users’ behaviors threw the team off and how the problem was remedied
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
WordPress, JSON, Bootstrap, mobile detection, and responsive design.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK