- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How Mobile Technology Is Shaping the Future of Learning and Training
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Guide by Cell
Many organizations struggle with employee engagement, training, and communication. In an increasingly mobile society, people are now expecting to engage and access content with a mobile device. But there are a great number of challenges associated with venturing into mLearning.
In this session you will explore how mobile technologies can help solve many of the challenges learning professionals face today. You will discover how mLearning allows organizations to share information with a mobile savvy, on-the-go workforce. You will discuss how it can be easy to jump-start your mLearning initiatives with the right mobile content delivery platform. You will leave this session with a better understanding of what works and what does not work in mLearning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to deliver on-the-go training to your workforce and receive immediate feedback
- Mobile trends that will help grow your business
- Best practices for the successful planning and implementation of a mobile strategy for employee learning at your organization
- How small and large organizations use mobile training to increase knowledge retention, engagement, and productivity
Novice to advanced project managers and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)
- Instructional Designer