- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Compliance Training Done Well Using Mobile and the xAPI
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Senior Mobile Learning Software Developer
Compliance training is a universal issue and requirement for all types of organizations. It can be tricky to design and create compliance training that’s easy, available, and engaging to all learners, yet satisfies statutory legal and HR requirements. Traditional eLearning programs have gained an unfavorable reputation for being uninspiring and complex, stuck on a restricted platform such as desktop.
In this session you will discuss the strategies and methods that Qualcomm has employed in creating its successful Preventing Sexual Harassment mobile compliance training web application. You will learn how by rethinking compliance training and designing it for both mobile and desktop, you can create compliance training that employees are enthused by and want to complete. You will discover how this can lead to higher learning outcomes and create a more positive attitude toward compliance training, while still fulfilling all the statutory legal and HR requirements.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why it makes sense to create engaging compliance training
- How Qualcomm has created engaging compliance training
- How Qualcomm has leveraged the Experience API for audit and compliance progress tracking
- Lessons the Qualcomm team has learned from its approach
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Web application running on desktop, iPad, iPhone, and Android phone.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA