- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Cutting the Complexity of Mobile Learning Solutions
mLearnCon 2015 - June 12, 2015
Senior Director, Technology and Visual Design
Innovative Learning Group
Developing mobile learning solutions can become complicated if you’re not careful. One wrong turn can leave you mired in extra work you didn’t anticipate. Sometimes this happens due to design decisions. In other cases, the problem stems from choosing the wrong tool, failing to set up templates properly, or any number of other issues.
In this session, participants will explore the complexity of developing mobile learning solutions via real-world examples of problems faced during development of actual mobile learning courses and performance support tools. You will examine courses and tools, as well as issues that made the development more complex than it needed to be. You will have an opportunity to formulate your own solutions to the problems, and review the specific steps to reduce the complexity.
In this session, you will learn:
- The impact of choosing the wrong type of tool for the task
- Techniques for making templates easier to use
- Tips for efficient mLearning programming in a variety of authoring tools
- Proven approaches to troubleshooting problems when they arise
Intermediate and advanced developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA