- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Strategies and Tools for Using Mobile in the Classroom
mLearnCon 2015 - June 12, 2015
Resonate Learning Consultants
While widely used for performance support and learning outside the classroom, and increasingly within K-12 classroom-based environments, mobile devices have not been widely exploited for use in adult classrooms. Even though use cases are not always obvious, the affordances of mobile devices offer great opportunity for supplementing classroom-based learning.
In this session you will explore creative uses of mobile devices in the adult learner classroom. You will examine specific ways to use mobile devices to enhance learning and how to design lessons to effectively integrate mobile devices. You will discuss how the affordances of mobile devices affect learning strategies. You will leave this session with actionable ideas for implementing mobile learning in the classroom for adult learners.
In this session, you will learn:
- How mobile devices can be leveraged to support classroom-based learning environments
- How to effectively design a classroom-based lesson for adult learners that uses mobile devices
- The most effective and useful apps for classroom-based learning
- How to design your overall mobile strategy for classroom-based learning
Novice designers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer and Teaching Consultant
Boston, MA 02129
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO