- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Mobile Revolution: Smartphone Training
mLearnCon 2015 - June 12, 2015
Senior Manager of Operations Training
Rent-A-Center has always prided itself on being a pioneer in the rent-to-own industry. In an effort maintain its competitive advantage and significantly increase its customer base, Rent-A-Center decided to occupy the smartphone space. This initiative would require an innovative and revolutionary training strategy to introduce this product line.
The key factor that made this training so cutting edge and dynamic was the fact that the entire instructor-led presentation was delivered entirely via smartphone. There were several best practices that made this blended approach not only unique but impactful to the learner, ultimately leading to a successful deployment and award-winning training initiative, the mobile revolution.
In this session, you will learn:
- The innovative approach Rent-A-Center used in designing for mobile delivery
- The best practices used during this blended strategy
- How to utilize smartphones for delivery
- How to use this case study to implement progressive training solutions
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers with a basic understanding and foundation of instructional design principles.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager