- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Going Global with Mobile eLearning
mLearnCon 2015 - June 12, 2015
Senior Project Manager
Global eLearning is a growth market, driven by its benefits of cost reduction, flexibility, and operational ease of use. The creation of a truly global training strategy requires synergy between several areas of expertise. You've invested heavily in instructional design and recruited the best mobile app developers. Now you’ve created a powerful product and you want to offer it across the world in other languages.
In this session you will learn about the common pitfalls encountered when localizing an eLearning product for a mobile environment. You will learn several techniques for ensuring that your product will have the same powerful impact you intended it to have for your English-speaking audiences. You will leave this session prepared to ensure that no piece of your investment and efforts is lost in translation.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to decide which markets or countries are best suited for your product
- How to deploy a multilingual version of your product considering not only language and culture but also technology
- Adaptation vs. translation vs. re-creation of content
- When to go mobile in eLearning
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA
- Freelance ID/Technical Document Writer
Jersey City, New Jersey, US