- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The Impact of the Modern Learner on Content Strategy
mLearnCon 2015 - June 12, 2015
Director, Product Marketing
The modern learner complains that they don’t have enough time to do their job, let alone make time for formal training. Many workers are developing their skills and knowledge one problem at a time. They are untethered, empowered, and looking for on-demand access to learning—how do we get them the content they are demanding?
In this session, you will explore content strategy and management and how it fits into your plans to deliver learning content effectively to meet the just-in-time, just-for-me learning needs. You will learn how to leverage formal training content for just-in-time learning and the strategies for delivering the right content to the right audience and how to deliver content effectively to multiple systems of engagement.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage formal training content for just-in-time learning
- Strategies for getting the right content to the right audience
- How to deliver content effectively to multiple systems of engagement
- Why it’s time to stop experimenting with mobile learning
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company