- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Learning from the Experts Wherever You Both Are
mLearnCon 2015 - June 12, 2015
Senior Director, Strategy and Market Relations
Accessing learning or performance support assets when on the move is challenging to the learner as well as the expert or provider. We are all moving around the office, complex, country, or world. We need to access information or guidance exactly when needed without leaving our location or process. However, we also need to provide or push information when learners need it without even knowing they do. The speed of business dictates our learning needs, and these days the need for speed is overwhelming.
In this session you will discuss the strategies, methodologies, technologies, and governance needed to enable the process of real-time learning on the go. You will explore examples and discuss scenarios that have worked and those that have not. You will examine research data that can to guide us and dive into applications of that research with real examples that will drive our success. You will leave this session with concepts to develop strategies, examples of methodologies to be enacted, knowledge of technologies that enable, and governance criteria that works.
In this session, you will learn:
- Criteria to enable effective mobile learning strategies
- Methods and technologies to enable the learner at the point of need
- Methods and technologies to enable the expert to provide learning at the point of need
- Criteria of success from examples
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
ANCILE uPerform and ANCILE uAlign.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager