- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
xAPI-enabled Interactive Video for a Mobile World
mLearnCon 2015 - June 12, 2015
th3rd coast Entertainment & Training
VP, Business Development
Two of the most popular technologies used to engage learners today are video and mobile. Videos are becoming increasingly interactive—even on mobile devices—but developing these videos can be complex. Where does an organization start?
In this session you will explore how organizations can apply interactive video on any and all modern devices to create an engaging and impactful experience. You will discuss how one organization in particular is managing the challenges that only bleeding edge technology can provide. You will discuss how to use immersive and “edutainment” techniques to engage and excite the learner about what is to come. Using the Experience API (xAPI), you will also explore how video interactions can be tracked and correlated with performance data to measure real business impact from training.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to apply interactive video on mobile devices
- How to use “edutainment” in learning programs
- How to use xAPI to track video-based interactions
- Best practices for developing interactive video
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Video and xAPI.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager