- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Role of Mobile Performance Support in the Learning and Performance Ecosystem
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
Marc Rosenberg and Associates
Today, the concept of mobile is not reserved for a specific technology or for a select group of people. Mobility is now the norm for our work and our lives. In our business, mobile is much more than training on the go. But what role does mobile performance support play in the overall picture?
In this session you will explore where mobile learning and, more importantly, mobile performance support fit as part of a comprehensive learning and performance ecosystem. You will discuss our need to think bigger than courseware—classroom or online, bigger than performance support tools or social media, and bigger than even the training department. You will examine the new view of mobility in our field and explore how it will change us. You will leave this session with better understanding of where mobile performance support fits in the context of your overall learning and performance strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- What mobile performance support is and what it isn’t
- Why mobile technology lends itself well to performance support
- The role mobile performance support plays in a learning and performance ecosystem
- How mobile technologies have changed the way we live and work.
Novice designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Mobile technology, performance support applications.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA