- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Transforming Performance Across Bank of America
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 12, 2015
Senior Learning and Performance Strategist
Performance support can truly transform the way an organization looks at training and the way it supports the workforce. However, the promise of such a transformation is about more than just the performance support tools and resources you provide. Truly transformational performance support programs go beyond the tools and resources and target the organizational culture.
In this session you will learn from a case study that explores how Bank of America transformed their business via performance support. You will discuss the challenges they encountered—including changing the way over 250 learning professionals saw their work—and how they overcame them. You will hear the benefits of making this shift and learn strategies that can help you start a similar shift in your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How performance support can transform a business
- What challenges a shift to performance support can encounter
- The role of change management in this transformation
- Strategies for shifting your organization towards performance support
Intermediate and advanced managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)