- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Performance Support as an Extended-blend Solution Component
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Human Performance Outfitters
Embedded performance support (EPS), while it has been described as a discipline, also serves a critical role as a component part of a holistic learning and performance solution. All too often however, performance support is viewed as a training add-on targeted to post-training applications. When this happens, we don’t fully realize the significant benefits of agile development, nor are sustainable performance results achieved by our end-users.
In this session you will learn how to structure learning and performance assets that follow a learning and performance continuum that extends from new hire onboarding to sustained capability at the point of work. You will learn about new skills, enhanced discovery, and agile extended-blend methods that mirror the 70:20:10 framework. This session ultimately serves as a roadmap to adopting an EPS discipline that leverages an extended-blend methodology in creating workforce performance solutions.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use change-management principles to position a performance paradigm to stakeholders
- How to extend your discovery process to include key performance attributes that impact design, development, and delivery decisions
- How to integrate an intentional design methodology
- How to prioritize deliverables that improve time-to-impact as a priority
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company