- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Performance Support as an Extended-blend Solution Component
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Workforce Performance Strategist
Human Performance Outfitters
Embedded performance support (EPS), while it has been described as a discipline, also serves a critical role as a component part of a holistic learning and performance solution. All too often however, performance support is viewed as a training add-on targeted to post-training applications. When this happens, we don’t fully realize the significant benefits of agile development, nor are sustainable performance results achieved by our end-users.
In this session you will learn how to structure learning and performance assets that follow a learning and performance continuum that extends from new hire onboarding to sustained capability at the point of work. You will learn about new skills, enhanced discovery, and agile extended-blend methods that mirror the 70:20:10 framework. This session ultimately serves as a roadmap to adopting an EPS discipline that leverages an extended-blend methodology in creating workforce performance solutions.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use change-management principles to position a performance paradigm to stakeholders
- How to extend your discovery process to include key performance attributes that impact design, development, and delivery decisions
- How to integrate an intentional design methodology
- How to prioritize deliverables that improve time-to-impact as a priority
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)