- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How Performance Support Changes eLearning Development
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Saint Vincent Hospital
Adding performance support to the learning ecosystem of an organization provides the opportunity to enhance the performance of workers in a powerful way. To take the best advantage of this new paradigm, the instructional design process and the content of online learning need to change.
In this session, you will learn about the advantages and challenges of implementing a new learning paradigm that includes performance support. You will learn what performance support is, a step-by-step plan for integrating performance support and learning with a focus on eLearning, and see how St. Vincent Hospital has implemented this. You will leave with both an understanding of how this planning process has worked and templates that will enable you to re-create this process in your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How performance support can enhance the outcome in an organization
- The essential components of a performance learning plan
- A new approach to developing eLearning as part of a performance learning plan
- How authoring tools have been used to build performance support tools
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
in this session:
Ontuitive Learning Guide Manager, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Flash, and Microsoft Office.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)