- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Dynamic Digital Badge Art on a Shoestring
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 2, 2015
People live in a visual world and are, therefore, conditioned to perceive quality based largely on its visual design. Your digital badge is your visible representation displayed in digital backpacks and ePortfolios. You have been tasked with creating the badge artwork. But you are not a designer and your budget does not support hiring one—so what do you do?
In this hands-on session you will learn the badge design process. Explore a host of design questions focused on creating the actual artwork. Learn what needs to be communicated and explore which design elements, such as fonts, colors, and imagery, will communicate effectively. The session also discusses the existing online design badge builders. By the end of this hands-on session, you will be equipped with the resources and confidence to create dynamic badge art on a shoestring.
In this session, you will learn:
- The communicative role of badge artwork
- How to identify steps to starting the design process
- How to identify key design elements to effectively communicate
- How to Identify online design resources for creating badge art
- How to create a digital badge
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA