- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Freeing Your Creativity Through Constraint
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
User Experience Designer
“Don’t limit yourself” is terrible advice, yet getting into a creative rhythm is not always easy. When the pressure is mounting, often we can find ourselves blocked in our effort to present a new and fresh idea for the project we’re working on. How can you stay in the flow and find the next great idea for your work?
In this session, you will learn how you can use constraints to free your creativity, rather than limit it. You will learn the importance of not saying “no” to ideas, but rather embrace them and try to use them as the new parameters for your creative work. You will find ways to build off of ideas rather than shutting them down and collect various tips you can use to jump-start your creative process.
In this session, you will learn:
- To use constraints to free your creativity
- How to get out of a “creative slump”
- Techniques for kick-starting your creative process
- To never say “no” and go with the flow (the rules of improv)
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)