- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Story Hero: Create Comics and Motion Comics Interactions with Storyline
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
While Articulate Storyline is a wonderful development tool, many times developers end up with only content that resembles a (very pretty) slideshow, rather than enriched content with meaningful experiences that result in impactful learning.
In this session you will learn how to creatively use Storyline to develop learner-centric content and just how you can use digital comics and motion comics (MoComs) to effectively communicate within a visual milieu. You will learn the process of creating an interactive and responsive comic-like interaction that will focus on user engagement through the use of in and out transitions and enhanced touch and gesture control. Finally, you’ll get current theories of visual information and communication.
In this session, you will learn:
- Tips and tricks of visual communication from digital comics
- How to increase learner engagement by utilizing sequential storytelling
- Basic Storyline use and layout
- How to make use of in and out transitions in Storyline
- Easy ways to add or enhance touch and gesture control to Storyline
Novice and intermediate designers and developers who understand the basic use of Storyline and have basic knowledge of mobile devices and gesture control.
discussed in this session:
Storyline, HTML5, mobile devices (tablets), touch and gesture controls, and the basic concepts of animation.
A laptop with Storyline loaded.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK