- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Transform Existing Content Efficiently for Interactive Multi-device Learning
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Director of Learning Services
Sumaria Learning Solutions
The training industry is going through a shift from eLearning to mLearning to take advantage of the capabilities of mobile technology. Many organizations are in need of transforming their training content and materials for learning on different devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptop computers. The challenge is doing this cost effectively, rapidly, and with flexible solutions.
In this session you will learn some of the considerations in preparing content and designing the new look and feel of that content using interactive templates. You will learn the process steps to efficiently transform content through real-life examples highlighted during the session. Finally, you will be introduced to the platforms and architecture useful in efficiently transforming content for multi-device learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- The platforms and architecture you can use to efficiently transform content
- The process steps for designing and transforming existing print and digital content for multiple devices
- How to prepare the existing content for transformation
- What to consider when designing the activities for use with the interactive templates
Novice designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
XML, HTML5, JSON, and macros.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)