- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Supporting End-user Training with Cloning Simulation Technology at SunTrust Bank
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Sr. Manager of Learning Operations and Delivery
In 2013, SunTrust Bank began a multi-year journey to consolidate its key mortgage underwriting business applications that would enable strategic growth and improved customer service. This new way of doing business required a pioneering approach to capability building and systems training for end-user adoption of their business application.
In this session you will learn how a flexible training and adoption program led to successfully preparing thousands of geographically dispersed users. You will learn the strategies employed to streamline the content creation and content maintenance efforts and how SunTrust and Assima scoped a large multi-vendor project. Finally, this session will reveal the methods used to create and maintain a strong, successful partnership.
In this session, you will learn:
- Flexible approaches to assuring end-user training and adoption during multi-phased, large-scale system implementations
- Strategies for streamlining large-scale content creation and maintenance
- Strategies for scoping large projects and dealing with multiple vendor dynamics
- Proven methods in building and sustaining long-lasting partnerships that drive success
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)
- Sr. Instructional Designer (eLearning Specialist)
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer