- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Ten Hidden Secrets of Top-performing International L&D Teams
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Accelerated change, moving technologies, globally diverse audiences, increasing demand. We’ve been talking about these and other pressures that senior L&D leaders face for decades. The trouble is that the pressures are not going away. Today’s L&D leaders must align learning to needs, move quickly to improve performance, and add value. They are increasingly looking to technology to help.
In this highly interactive session, you will learn what actually works and what doesn’t. Our research reaches out to over 45 nations for 10 years, but this will be the first time any of the practical findings have been presented in the United States. You will take a fresh look at the hard evidence from over 17,000 learners and 3,500 international L&D leaders. You will learn the strategies of the top-performing L&D teams around the globe and see how they are improving productivity, increasing engagement, enhancing agility, AND improving efficiency.
In this session, you will learn:
- The critical importance of having an evidence-driven rather than a technology-driven learning strategy
- About evidence of bottom-line business impacts that will blow the minds of your senior stakeholders
- Direct insights from learners that will change your thinking forever
- How your strategy really compares with your top-performing peers in the rest of the world
Intermediate and advanced designers and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager