- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The Accidental Instructional Designer
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Senior Solutions Consultant
Chances are you didn’t dream of becoming of an eLearning designer when you grew up, did you? Most of the instructional designers in the eLearning business arrived here by accident. So now that you’re here and doing this work, how can you become a more intentional practitioner?
In this session you will learn four key areas to focus on in order to become a well-rounded eLearning designer. You will also discover the ways that you can take your practice to the next level by clearly identifying and honing your instructional designer sweet spot. Finally, this session will provide you with some quick tips for better eLearning design that you can immediately apply to your current and upcoming projects.
In this session, you will:
- Explore the four slices of the eLearning pie to gain a better understanding of the big picture that is our industry
- Identify your own sweet spot as an instructional designer
- Identify areas where you could dig deeper to advance your practice
- To apply simple strategies to your current projects for better eLearning outcomes and more engaging designs
Intermediate to advanced designers, designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company