- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building Your Social Habit
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Sr. Manager, Programming
The eLearning Guild
We all know we may have some bad habits: biting nails, tapping our feet, regularly eating junk food. But did you know you can also work to create productive habits—habits that can improve your performance and build your knowledge? Those who have built diverse social networks are not only building more powerful relationships, they’re opening doors to new opportunities and staying ahead of the curve in their practice, and they seem to do it almost unconsciously … like a habit.
Being social is human nature. However, using social tools to augment social networking is not, and for many these behaviors just don’t stick. In this session you will work to define your goals, identify triggers to spark activity, and assess your environment to support your growing network capability. Additionally, you will develop your own key implementation intentions and identify natural feedback loops to sustain your routines and build a powerful social habit.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to analyze your current network to identify the gaps
- How to identify your social cues (content, conversations)
- How to craft implementation intentions to formalize habit development
- How to recognize your tangible and intangible rewards (connections, knowledge application)
- How to use your personal path to scale social network growth in your organization
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA