- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Guide to eLearning: A Landscape of Change and Opportunity
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Rapid development tools, readily available templates, mobile delivery, social media. These advancements have opened up the eLearning industry to more than just learning professionals with deep skills in both instructional design and programming. An instructor with PowerPoint skills can now quickly and cheaply develop eLearning. Although technology has improved, has instructional design followed suit, or has it been undermined by conformity and complacency?
In this session, you will learn more about what has changed and what has not, what’s still valid and how to take advantage of opportunities for technology-supported learning. Through the use of animated visuals and examples, you will learn alternative concepts and processes applied together with examples of the outcomes they produce. You will gain a firm grounding in facts, helping you take advantage of what’s really new and helpful in learning design. You will leave having experienced real-world examples of learning technologies that actually change behaviors and measurably improve performance instead of simply providing access to information and ensure reading.
In this session, you will learn:
- What remains fundamental about instruction and learning even while technology advances
- What needs to be rethought or added to our thinking to take full advantage of new technologies
- Primary considerations in designing performance-improving learning experiences
- Simpler techniques for designing advanced eLearning, such as how to derive context, challenge, activity, and feedback directly
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK