- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Creating Micro-learning Video
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
CEO and Founder
Micro-learning video is the creation of video-based content under one minute in length that is primarily consumed on mobile devices. The rise of user-generated micro-content has required the use of rapid storyboarding and predefined video content structures. As the length of the video decreases so does the optimal format of the video.
In this hands-on session you will learn the process for creating micro-video, including formats, content creation applications, and implementation. You will explore the steps for the creation of micro-content, and tricks for using video analytics to select the best content for a micro-video. You will leave with a step-by-step process for creating short form video-based content.
In this session, you will learn:
- The structure of a micro-format
- Applications for micro-video creation
- Steps for creating a micro-video
- How to deliver micro-content in your organization
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Participant technology requirements:
Laptop with Internet connection and a simple video editor, such as Windows Movie Maker or iMovie.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager