- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Is Your Organization Open to Hackers?
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
Senior Instructional Designer
Every organization relies on the Internet these days for many things: a public web presence, sales, marketing, customer service, document sharing, research, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and much more. Every time a member of the organization uses the Internet, there is potential for a security breach. As an employer, an employee, and a private individual, nothing that you do on the internet is truly private, and all of your activities can be linked together by observers.
In this session, you will learn the various ways that organizations and their employees utilize the Internet and look at how each might open the door to various types of cyber-attack. You will learn how to inject reasonable paranoia into official and unofficial Internet activities in order to limit the window for attack and will better understand the potential damage that these attacks can wreak.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the various tools that you and your company use, and how each can be used to access your company’s secrets
- How hackers can leverage the vulnerabilities and the information that they find freely available online or in your accounts after breaking in
- How reasonable paranoia and some simple changes in process, behavior, and habit can reduce the risk of vulnerabilities being used to do harm to you and your employer
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)