- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Using Online Tools to Manage eLearning Projects
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
Artisan E-Learning and E-Learning Uncovered
How can creating storyboards online change your writing and review process? What online spreadsheets can help you track open issues? Can you track project time online to help you better estimate projects in the future? What scheduling tools are available? These are just some of the questions we’ll address in this hands-on session. You’ll get to try out a number of online tools (some free, some fee-based) to help you better manage your eLearning development projects. You’ll walk away not only with valuable perspective on what these specific tools can do, but also with an understanding of key features you can look for and use in other tools.
Whether you have project management experience or not, this session will help you to better manage the information you need to run your eLearning production effectively.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use Google Docs for storyboard editing
- How to use Google Sheets for creating issues tracking lists
- How to use MyHours for tracking time
- How to use SmartSheet for creating Gantt charts
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
Google Drive, MyHours, SmartSheet.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager