- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Top Tips for Adobe Presenter Users
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
Senior Learning Evangelist
Adobe Presenter works perfectly in some situations and not others. Knowing when to use a particular tool is half the battle. Adobe Presenter features many new possibilities for you to use it if the situation calls for it.
In this interactive session, you will learn how and when to use features like learner collaboration as a way to bring authentic conversation into your course module, speech to text and annotation to enable a personal video creation, and how to use the drag-and-drop interface to create meaningful and engaging interactions without any programming and right inside Microsoft PowerPoint. This session will focus on the best features of Adobe Presenter and give you the tips that make using Presenter a delight!
In this session, you will learn:
- When to use Adobe Presenter and when not to use it
- Which features in Adobe Presenter make your learning shine
- How to incorporate real interactivity into your learning
- How to balance what PowerPoint offers with the features of Presenter
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Laptop with Adobe Presenter, licensed or trial version.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)