- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Interactive Video for eLearning Designers
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
Director, Customer Training
Video can be a highly effective form of media for learning. However, adding video to an eLearning course has historically been expensive and something that required a large amount of time and skill to create. That’s not the case today, with the tools for creating and editing video becoming both easier to use and less expensive.
In this session you’ll see how easy it is to create high-quality video for eLearning. You’ll also learn how course creators are integrating video to create more engaging learning experiences.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create video-based quizzes
- To develop branching video scenarios
- To spot the common hazards with quizzes
- How to conduct video interviews
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)