- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Are You Ready to Replace Face-to-face Classrooms with Virtual Ones?
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
Director of Online Events
The eLearning Guild
Kaleidoscope Training and Consulting
Virtual-classroom platforms are not new. In fact, there are probably people in your organization using these platforms right now for training, webinars, and meetings. But are you ready to make an organization-wide move to give up face-to-face classrooms for virtual ones, or is the prospect too daunting?
Now is the time to consider virtual-classroom platforms. Travel is more expensive, information is changing more quickly, workers are more tech savvy, hardware and networks are much better than they were just five years ago, and modern platforms such as Adobe Connect provide state-of-the-art virtual environments for engaging learners, wherever those learners might be. However, moving your classrooms online requires careful consideration and planning. It’s not free, and it’s definitely not simple. Drawing on over two decades of combined experience helping organizations successfully adopt and manage virtual-classroom platforms, Karen and Chris will discuss with you the questions and answers you need to successfully implement virtual classrooms that provide as good as or better training than face-to-face ones.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to maximize the advantages of and overcome the objections to virtual classrooms
- Important considerations for your team, including your trainers, your designers and developers, your learners, and your support staff
- Key elements of a rock-solid implementation plan for virtual classrooms
- About real-life case studies of organizations that successfully moved from face-to-face to virtual classrooms
Training managers, project managers, trainers, designers, developers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)
- Instructional Designer