- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Flexible Design and Video: Creating Responsive Mobile Performance Support
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
CEO and Founder
Speaker, Instructional Designer
Video is an increasingly used and powerful tool for performance support. Incorporating video into a responsive performance support project, however, can be daunting. How to use it, which tools are best, and when to use video are just some of the decisions to be made.
In this session, you will learn the basics of MP4 video and how to use a workflow that you can use to expand your existing skill set in performance support. You will learn how to use Edge Animate to make an animated menu that connects to MP4 videos created in Adobe Captivate 8. For those with video experience, this session will show you how Edge Animate and Adobe Captivate 8 can work together to create a useful performance support element.
In this session, you will learn:
- The basics of creating MP4 video in Captivate
- How to make an animated menu in Edge Animate
- How to connect Edge Animate content to a Captivate project
- A performance support development workflow
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers who are familiar with Adobe Captivate and have the basic concepts of creating performance support content.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate 8, Adobe Edge Animate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA