- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Training for the 21st-century Brain: Micro-learning’s Impact on Performance
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
Director of Learning Innovation
There’s no doubt that employees of the 21st century are different. The way they engage in workplace tasks is different. The way they consume content is different. Their brains themselves are different. How do you create a more effective learning solution for people whose brains have been rewired by our quick-change, bite-sized content world? Easy. You simply rewire the whole learning experience.
In this session, you will learn exactly what micro-learning is. You see how micro-learning can affect not only on-the-job performance, but also the organization’s culture. You will learn how micro-learning has benefits for both learners (workers) and the learning professionals supporting organizational performance. Finally, you will gain a better understanding of why companies need to start investing now to ensure they are prepared to empower and retain the new generation and get the most out of their teams.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why micro-learning is better for both learners and trainers
- How micro-learning is affecting both our culture and performance
- How micro-learning engages millennials
- How micro-learning builds a culture of learning
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager